Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Most And Least Favorite Activitys

My favorite thing or activity is playing dodgeball. I like to play it because you have to move a lot and you can hit people.If they get hurt it's all fair. Also dodgeball is a good way to exersice. I think dodgeball should be an olimpic sport because it is competitve.

My least favorite activity is doing my chores. True I don't have a lot to do but it takes a lot of time to finnish. If I sweep my litle brothers COME IN AND DROP CRUMS. When I clean the living room ,five minutes the living room is messy. I hate cleaning!

1 comment:

kevin said...

hi michael my blog is wwwwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyy better then yours.and did u finsh the FINAL TEST thing?

brandon roy

brandon roy
yeah

yoa ming

yoa ming
looks like an all star

eric an kyle

eric an kyle
kyle is a jew