Thursday, January 10, 2008

How Technology Has Chaned My Life

Ways technology has changed my life begins at my home. When I eat I can use the microwave.Back then people had to use old stoves.There is a t.v in my room.I can use it to watch my favorite shows thanks to technology!The computer is another way technology helps us today.With the Internet I can use it to help me on my to get information for my homework,sent e-mail to my friends or just play games.

Technology has helped me in school too. When my teacher wants to show us a piece of paper or something he doesn't just wave it in the air,he uses something called the ELMO. The object on a screen like it would looking at it closely .Another thing is the printer!If it wasn't for that we would have to copy ALL of our homework on paper! That would take a long time.My life is made easier by technology!

No comments:

brandon roy

brandon roy
yeah

yoa ming

yoa ming
looks like an all star

eric an kyle

eric an kyle
kyle is a jew